At ForkHire we pride ourselves on our promise to provide the utmost professional service to maintain your forklifts in perfect working order and to ensure your servicing expenses are kept to a minimum.
ForkHire services all model forklifts and access equipment
At ForkHire our expertly trained technicians apply the latest technology along with their own skillful resources to guarantee both a rapid and precise diagnosis when attending to any brand of forklift in question. Such professional execution not only saves our customers from a loss of valuable time but proves economically advantageous too.
ForkHire extends its complete specialised customer service on a national basis. We are armed by a solid and unfailingly loyal support structure to meet all servicing demands. Yet another reason to select ForkHire – where the level of care and commitment will not only always serve your forklift well, but also your finances.
ForkHire service solutions
- Respond to contact 24/7
- 24 hour emergency parts and services – accessible every day of the year
- Delivery of the most exceptional grade of staff performance
- Conserving technical competency of the highest degree
- Imparting extreme level of ethical conduct
- Honoring continuity of alert responsiveness to service calls
- Assurance of complete quality service and greatest allowable life span of your equipment
- Furnishing of original equipment manufacturing (OEM) parts and reputable after market parts at a competitive cost
- Ability to carry out a detailed forklift and safety inspection/study of your work area complaint with present OH&S official guidelines. Additionally we provide LPG gas compliance and fitting services
- ForkHire has the means to organize forklift training and licensing for your business
Main ForkHire support areas
Specifically trained technicians: Service technicians are trained for all forklifts across the board, access equipment and telehandlers.
Complete equipped workshops: ForkHire provides a collection and delivery service, set quote fees, competitive cost and replacement loan units if required.
Routine maintenance plans: Financially beneficial periodic plans of maintenance, personalized to address each customer is individual requirement and to provide the greatest amount of usage at the lowest cost.
Mobile service units: Reducing downtime of customer equipment is achieved by our mobile field service vehicles – completely appointed to execute all general operations on site.
At ForkHire we understand your machinery is of no use to you unless it is in good working order.
ForkHire service solutions
At ForkHire we are more than aware of how significant it is to serve clientele with a dependable service based on honesty, loyalty and trust.
Our continued effort is to even further develop this existing work model, ultimately aiming to exceed excellence in service to assure the highest quality function of your forklift.